The use of credit cards has long been a feature of contemporary life. The majority of your expenses, including purchases, money transfers, and other transactions, are handled by credit cards. You can use credit cards for more than just purchases and transactions. They also give you access to various benefits, including holidays, lounge access, and reward points.
One such feature is the dining offers! Choosing a credit card that offers you the best dining offers becomes crucial. The blog focuses on HDFC credit cards – the best credit card in India regarding dining offers.
An HDFC credit card is better than every credit card in the country when it comes to dining offers. The extensive range of dining offers covered by an HDFC credit card is something that no other credit card can compete with.
Which HDFC Credit Cards Offer The Dining Privileges?
Almost all HDFC credit cards provide dining offers. Following are some of the most well-known HDFC credit cards that offer this feature:
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
- HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card
- HDFC Diners Club Miles Credit Card
- HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card
- HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card
- HDFC Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card
- HDFC Superia Credit Card
- HDFC Freedom Credit Card
- HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card
- HDFC Solitaire Credit Card
What Are The Dining Offers Offered by An HDFC Credit Card?
If you want to know if a specific HDFC credit card qualifies for a dining offer, you can find information about this online, especially in the credit card section of the HDFC Bank website.
Some of the typical dining privileges provided by an HDFC credit card are as follows:
- Enjoy exceptional dining privileges at upscale establishments, free treats, and savings whenever you pay with an HDFC Credit Card.
- Get guaranteed 25% off at more than 2000 restaurants.
- 200+ restaurants offer a 1+1 buffet.
- Enjoy a free year of Zomato Gold membership, which grants you access to two free drinks and one free dish at restaurants that are Gold Food and Gold Drinks partners.
Other card-specific privileges covered by different HDFC credit cards are:
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card-Complimentary Zomato Gold Membership for one year
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card- 2X rewards on dining at stand-alone restaurants
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card- 2X rewards on weekend dining spends
- HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card- 2X rewards on weekend dining spends
- HDFC Diners Club Miles Credit Card- 15% discount at 1,400+ partner restaurants
- HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card- 10 reward points per Rs. 150 for dining on weekdays
- HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card- 5 reward points per Rs. 150 for dining on weekdays
- HDFC Doctors Superia Credit Card- 50% more rewards on dining
- HDFC Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card- Complimentary Zomato Gold Membership for one year
- HDFC Superia Credit Card- 50% more reward points at premium restaurants
- HDFC Freedom Credit Card- 5X rewards on dining
- HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card- 50% more rewards on dining
- HDFC Solitaire Credit Card- 50% more reward points on dining
On top of these offers, whatever you spend on your dining using an HDFC credit card will earn you reward points which you can redeem for different things- travel, entertainment bookings, gifts, and products.
Thus, you can see the numerous advantages an HDFC credit card offers in dining. It is one of the best credit cards in India and provides a wide range of services. If you haven’t taken benefit of the dining offer of this credit card, do it right away!