Turkey Visa Online Eligibility
- Emirati citizens can apply for Turkey eVisa
- United Arab Emirates was a launch member of the Turkey eVisa program
- Emirati citizens enjoy fast entry using the Turkey eVisa program
Other Turkey Visa Online Requirements
- Emirati citizens can apply for Turkey Visa for Emirati Citizens
- Turkey Electronic Visa is valid for arrival by land, sea or air
- Turkey Electronic Visa is for short tourist, business, transit visits of upto 90 days
Turkey Visa from United Arab Emirates
This Electronic Turkey Visa is being implemented to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey eVisa program was launched in 2013 by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey.
Emirati citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for visits upto for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Turkey Visa from United Arab Emirates is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Emirati citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Turkey eVisa holders passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the departure date, that is the date when you leave Turkey.
How can I apply for Turkey Visa from United Arab Emirates?
The Turkey Visa for Emirati citizens comprises an online application form that can be completed in as little as five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address.
Turkey Visa for Emirati citizens can be applied and completed online on this website and can receive the Turkey Visa Online by email. The process is extremely simplified for the Emirati citizens. The only requirement is to have an email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences. Turkey Visa Online is delivered via email. Turkey Visa for Emirati citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Turkey eVisa.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Emirati citizens
To enter Turkey, Emirati citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Turkey eVisa. Emirati citizens who have a passport of an additional nationality need to make sure they apply with the same passport that they will travel with, as the Turkey eVisa will be associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application. There is no need to print or present any documents at the airport, as the Turkey Electronic Visa is stored electronically against the passport in the Turkey Immigration system.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online. Emirati citizens are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the Turkey Tourist Visa in their inbox. The information on your Turkey Visa must match the information on your passport completely, , otherwise you will need to apply for a new Turkey eVisa.
How long can Emirati citizens stay on Turkey Visa?
Emirati citizen’s departure date must be within 90 Days of arrival. Emirati passport holders are required to obtain a Turkey Electronic Travel Authority (Turkey eVisa) even for a short duration of 1 day up to 90 Days. If the Emirati citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a relevant Visa depending on their circumstances. Turkey Visa is not valid for purposes other than tourism or business. If you need to study or work in Turkey you must apply for a regular/traditional/sticker visa at your closest Turkey embassy/commission.
What is Turkey Visa Online validity for Emirati citizens
While Turkey e-Visa is valid for a duration of 180 days, Emirati citizens can stay for upto 90 Days within the 180 day period. Turkey e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa for Emirati citizens.
Things to do and places of interest for Emirati citizens in Turkey
- Behold the Views! during the Bosphorus Ferry Ride
- Witness the Turkish Marine Life at Aqua Vega Aquarium
- Termessos, Bayatbademleri Köyü, Turkey
- Go underground in Derinkuyu Underground City
- Visit This Iconic Landmark at Gobekli Tepe
- Minyatür’s Nautical instruments, Istanbul, Turkey
- Flames have been burning within this mountain for more than 2,500 years, Yanartaş
- Soak in the Turkish Artistic Side at Erimtan Museum
- Piri Reis Map at Topkapi Palace, 1513 Turkish world map
- the best-preserved ancient theater in the world, Aspendos theater, Serik, Turkey
- A Turkish monastery tucked into a cliff wall, Sumela Monastery, Akarsu Köyü, Turkey