Almost anyone may start selling on Amazon thanks to the internet platform known as Amazon Seller Central. You may start selling online with Seller Central without having to deal with managing payments, creating and maintaining a personal website, or even processing returns like other e-commerce stores. There are many benefits to know about how to register on amazon as seller.
Furthermore, being an Amazon seller has never been simpler thanks to the Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) model. Therefore, before you begin your quest to become a seller, it is advised that you take the time to comprehend the nuances of Amazon’s Seller Central. Your efforts in this area will undoubtedly pay off in the future.
How to Configure Your Amazon Seller Central Account?
Setting up your Seller Central account is the first step in selling on Amazon. Make sure you have the following information on hand before you begin so that you may save some crucial time.
- The title of your company
- Contact details for both Amazon and your clients (It is advised that you maintain these distinct.)
- Your full name and postal address
- Shipping locations, or the areas you are willing to ship your products to,
- Account information
- Vendor logo
- Organizational Data/About Us – Pay close attention to this section because the reader will use it to “assess” your company by reading about the
Here’s how to register an account:
- Go to Amazon.com and select the “Sell” option in the menu at the top of the page. You can also visit Services.amazon.com as an alternative.
- Once there, select “Start Selling” from the menu. You’ll be taken to the page where you can create an account. This process is quite simple. Name, email address, and password are required.
- Now you need to log into your Seller Central account after setting up your login information. You will then be directed to the Seller Central account configuration page, where you must provide the necessary details.
- There are five areas that you must complete. These are fairly straightforward to understand and uncomplicated. The name of your entity, address, federal tax classification (whether the business is registered as an LLC, Partnership, or Sole Proprietor), and your Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number must all be included in the “Tax Information” part of the form.
- Be cautious to double-check your entries as you complete them. Additionally, you should bear in mind that regardless of how many items and brands you have, you only need one Seller Central account if you intend to sell your products in a single region. In contrast, you might need to create multiple accounts if you intend to travel to various countries or continents.
You can use Amazon to do all of the aforementioned activities using the FBA model. In essence, all you need to do is package your products, label them, and send them to one of Amazon’s fulfillment centers. The world’s largest e-commerce company will handle the rest. When you receive an order for a product, Amazon uses its sophisticated infrastructure to pick, pack, and send the item to the customer.