Have you ever lost a customer because you were slow to respond? Retaining an existing customer is much less expensive than finding new ones. Frustrated customers and a bad experience lead to 51% of customers never doing business again because of a company’s “lack of speed” when it comes to customer service.
Are there ways to avert this tragedy? Absolutely. Using messaging apps for customer service is simple. In order to provide better service to their customers, companies are turning to messaging apps like WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app with over 2 billion users. Using the WhatsApp API send message, WhatsApp business app, and bots, businesses can automate whole conversations and message flows.
Through a business solution provider, you can apply for WhatsApp message API and build a bot without coding. WhatsApp Business is free on the Play Store and App Store, although it only offers rudimentary API automation functions. The latter has more automation and functionality.
There are many ways to reduce customer wait times, improve query resolution rates, and free up agents so they can focus on more important tasks and more complex inquiries via the WhatsApp API and the WhatsApp Business App.
What is the Best Way to Automate WhatsApp Messaging?
Businesses can use WhatsApp API by creating a business account in WhatsApp to not only access the automation stack of the WhatsApp Business app but also to automate a complete message flow using bots.
- Automate a full message flow: Custom message flows can be created using the WhatsApp API to cover the length of a regular conversation and the various stages of the discussion. It is possible to reduce response time and answer the most frequently asked questions in a human-like manner by using a bespoke message flow.
- Use WhatsApp bots to automate the sales process: Using WhatsApp bots, the entire selling cycle may be automated, eliminating the need for human participation. The bot can be programmed in automation WhatsApp message to inquire about the customer’s intent, present a product catalogue, assist in product selection, and even enable rapid check-out. With a WhatsApp bot in place, you will have a salesperson ready 24 hours a day, seven days a week to serve your consumers.
- Automate proactive notification: Creating proactive message templates with the WhatsApp API allows you to send messages to your customers in advance. Once your clients have agreed to receive such communications from you, this feature is activated. Once you’ve obtained this capability, you’ll be able to use it to send notifications about purchases, service requests, appointments, and payments automatically. Thus, customers will be less likely to inquire about the status of their orders and the agent’s workload will be reduced as a result.
- Automate IVR call deflection: Only the WhatsApp API can be used to automate this. Route phone calls via this feature to WhatsApp and ease the burden on your agents. To continue the conversation on WhatsApp, you can use an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system.
To continue the conversation with an agent or a bot, the user must opt-in to the service. It has been demonstrated that this feature reduces the amount of time customers have to wait for a response. It also saves money over time due to the lower operational costs.
WhatsApp Business App Automation
- Automated greeting message: With the automated greeting message option on the WhatsApp business web, you may send a response to your customer’s message as soon as their inquiry arrives. This not only speeds up the initial connection but also lets clients realize they have been heard.
- Automated away message: These messages can be scheduled to be sent when someone contacts you after business hours. This feature notifies your consumers that their inquiry was received and when they might anticipate a response. In this manner, they are not left feeling ignored and sad.
- Quick responses to frequently asked questions: The rapid answers function allows you to save and reuse commonly used messages. You can give each message a unique ‘tag,’ and access them by entering “/” followed by a keyword. By sending stored messages, you not only react to a query quickly, but you also save your support agent’s time and energy.
Messaging apps serve as a point of contact with customers. Additionally, to your website, mobile app, and any other channels you offer, your customers will turn to this channel. It’s critical to be able to respond to customers in real time, no matter which channel they use. To avoid working in silos and switching between channel-specific tools, you’ll need a unified platform. Agent and customer wait times are reduced as a result of this.
With Whatso’s WhatsApp Business Solution they can integrate all of your company’s communication channels into a single interface and support automation (messaging, website, and apps). This allows you to answer and engage with customers from a single point, regardless of channel. It will improve customer service 10 folds.